Join our ENCHANTED TEAM as an
Looking for individuals who have a passion for travel.
Enchanted Destinations started in 2006 and has become a well known travel agency with guests that keep returning year after year. We pride ourselves on our expertise, professionalism, and knowledge. Every agent puts in a ton of time and hard work so that they can offer their concierge services in certain areas of travel. Every agent here at Enchanted, becomes a valued TEAM member. If you are interested in learning about travel, planning vacations, helping clients make memories, and being a team player, complete the form for the first step of our interview process.
- Honest and Reliable
- Schedule flexible – Willing to connect with clients days, evening, and Saturdays
- Must be a TEAM player and work well with others
- Contract to be signed by Agency Owner and Independent Contractor
- Background check and references will be required
- Comfortable with conversing with clients over the phone and through email.
- Must keep accurate records for each client
- Be able to input trip information in a data sheet / CRM
- Must be willing to learn and plan travel for the destinations you specialize in.
- Disney / Universal affinity is helpful but not required
- Working with individuals, groups and families for travel arrangements
- Should have a business social media account that you will post to often. Recommend 5 or more posts each week.
- Must complete certain levels of training within the first 30 days of joining our team followed by weekly mentoring sessions … On an as needed basis.
- Must answer emails and phone calls or return them within a timely manner, no more than 24 hours.
- Must have 24/7 access to phone and internet service
- Must be available for traveling clients 24/7, or have another agent on standby if you are traveling,
- Willing to travel at least 2 times / year for FAMiliarization Trips for product development and agent education.
- Must be available for Team meetings, typically 1 night / month
- Commission based income – 1099
- All work, unless traveling can be done from your own home
- Taxes are the responsibility of the Independent Contractor
- Commission levels can increase with product development and sales performance.
- Phone, computer, internet, office supplies are at your own expense.
Questions to consider:
- What are the types of travel you enjoy with your family?
- Where have you traveled to?
- How often do you travel?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Are you willing to learn new destinations and/or types of travel?
Still Interested in Learning more? Fill out our Agency Profile form below.