Visiting Disney during the holidays can be a magical experience, but it requires some planning to make the most of your trip. At Enchanted Destinations, we can help with all the details to make your trip a holiday to remember!
- Plan Ahead: The holiday season is one of the busiest times at Disney parks. Start planning your trip several months in advance. Contact one of our agents to discuss booking accommodations and dining reservations.
- Special Events: We will research the special holiday events and entertainment options offered at the park during your visit. Disney often hosts special parades, fireworks, and character meet-and-greets during the holidays and it can be overwhelming to plan by yourself. We will make sure that you don’t miss out on some “must-see” activities.
- Decorations: Disney goes all out with holiday decorations. Our agents are familiar with the beautiful decor and can offer tips on where to find the best displays!
- Crowd Avoidance: We can share strategies for avoiding the crowds as much as possible. Suggestions may include arriving early, taking advantage of Disney’s Genie+ system for ride reservations, and utilizing Rider Switch for families with young children.
- Themed Attractions: There are some special holiday overlays on popular attractions, such as “It’s a Small World” and “Jingle Cruise.” We can share this knowledge to make sure you don’t miss out!
- Holiday Food and Treats: While Mickey-shaped pretzels and waffles are always popular, there are special seasonal food and treats unique to the holidays, including Disney’s famous gingerbread cookies and holiday-themed desserts.
- Character Encounters: There are opportunities to meet holiday-themed characters, such as Santa Claus, Mickey and Minnie in holiday attire, or even the Grinch. Let our team find them for you!
Planning for the holidays can be stressful in general – let our team at Enchanted Destinations help your holiday vacation to be as stress-free as possible!